Wednesday, September 9, 2009

SUCK-sessful audition!

Phew what a day! Before I start I would like to thank the cookie that I am about to devourer. Dear Cookie,
I'm sorry I have to eat you. Your chips look so Delicious, and well its been one of those kind of days when you just want to become the cookie monster. nom nom nom. yum.

Anyway, today started with my alarm clock not working. So guess who woke up late? Then I rushed through getting ready so I ended up EARLY to school. So I was just sort of awkwardly standing at my locker for 10 minutes pretending like I had something to do. Then the first few classes went by in a flash. You know English, Drivers Ed, Geometry. But then! Oy vey! I had study hall, and guess who almost walked into the room. Boyfriend whom attempt to ruin my life!

You know what I never knew? That guys can be wimpy! (no offence I mean teenage guys) Right as he was about to walk into the room he walked into the room he saw me. I gave him one of my deadly whithering stare. I could almost see him shrink into his shoes. He nearly ran from fright! I'm not that scary...am I?

Then I went to Chemistry, Choir, Intro to Journalism, History, French (ick)! All through these classes I was manly occupied by being completely nervous about auditions.

When finally came auditions, I freaked. My music wouldn't work and I was feeling like I forgot all of lines (but I didn't). But I decided that I should just do my two monologues. IT WAS A SUCCESS everyone loved it! I'm Keeping my fingers crossed that I get call backs!

Happy 9.9.09
(The Beatles rock band came out today because of revolutions nine!)

2 comments:

  1. ahh, the stare'...teenage girls are really good at the 'stare'...
    what grade are you in..? french chemistry...eek..
    i actually took latin when i was a freshman..was supposed to take it for 3 years...not!...took spanish instead....can't wait to hear about the call backs..break a leg

    ReplyDelete
  2. is your momma holding you captive in a cave?

    ReplyDelete