Thursday, September 3, 2009

Welcome to your FIRST day of School

Ah Bonjour! Hola! Guten Tag! And Welcome to the HighSchool, my dear Watson blog. Where you get a closer look at High School from a eyes of moi: All the drama and all the truth is revealed. I know what your thinking "Ugh not another one of these teen blogs...ick!" but believe me this wont be the stereotypical day to day gossip website. Why you ask? Well this is because
I'm not your normal stereotypical teenager. I live an extremely interesting life having the mother from TheGodsAreBored as my mom. Also I would rather cook a 4 course meal then read about who the "Jo-Bro's" are dating, because who gives a flying fig about them!

Further More, i will be giving advice to the younger audience on how to turn your life around if you are going through a rough patch! Well I would write more but alas I have recently caught some sickness which is making me terribly tried and my cat is begging for food! So I bid you farewell as i have to go deal with the sicking smell of Friskies Turkey in Gravy sauce.

2 comments:

  1. oh I'm so excited to see your take on high school and the world..your mom's blog is one of my favorites and know yours will be too..sic'em

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, being homeschooled since third grade, I never got to experience the *ahem* joys of high school first hand. Reading your blog should be educational. :)

    ReplyDelete